Name: Human Resource Generalist
Req #: 259
Location: Eagle CORP
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Generac Power Systems - Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Eagle, WI is seeking a Human Resource Generalist.
Under the direction of the HR Director or HR Manager, the HR Generalist will implement and administer HR policies and programs concerning communication and recognition for employees. In addition, this role assists in managing the staffing process for selected business partners, collaborating with the Talent Acquisition Team and staffing partners. This position will also support corporate events, employee orientations, employee engagement activities and other programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal customer groups to ensure coordination of HR programs and processes within a specific business function or segment of the company.
- Implement and enforce programs and policies that drive employee engagement and performance.
- Act as a trusted advisor for supervisors and managers regarding employee relations, training and developing their teams.
- Administer compensation programs, salary planning, and job evaluations.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Team to drive employment branding initiatives.
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations; ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching activities with managers and employees to support development, business decision-making, HR management, problem solving and performance management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical demands:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field OR equivalent experience;
- 2 years of HR experience within a fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrated experience implementing new HR processes and programs;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems;
- Proven track record of successfully managing shifting deadlines and priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and conflict resolution;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- PHR certification;
- Previous experience in manufacturing.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.