Company Generac Power Systems
Name Retail Account Coordinator
Req # 58078
Location Pewaukee CP
Employment Type Full Time
At Generac, Our People help make the world safer, brighter and more productive. United by our Values, people with diverse backgrounds and points of view work together to ensure our global customers have peace of mind.
We are a team of builders and doers who share a passion for innovation and a desire to outpace others. As an inclusive workplace, we empower our employees to embrace diversity in all forms, celebrate our differences, and treat everyone with equity and respect. At Generac, our success is powered by Our People.
- Provide product knowledge, pricing and product availability for our retail channel partners
- Ensure compliance with customer contract obligations including shipping, pricing and promotions to eliminate fines and charge backs
- Process, audit and maintain customer orders
- Manage vendor portals
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree in business or equivalent experience
- 1 year relevant internship or administrative experience
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP
- Beginning to Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Great Reasons to work for Generac:
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
- State-of-the-art facility with an onsite gym, walking trails, cafe, free parking and many employee activities
- Scheduled events throughout the year that allow our employees, both current and retirees, to gather together and enjoy their time with their families and co-workers
- Enjoy summer hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Pride! When a storm strikes, Generac employees always rise to the occasion. Each time a storm hits many employees volunteer their time with the customer support team or on the production line while others go right into storm-affected areas to repair generators
- We believe in having fun. From minor celebrations to major events, our employees balance their work by building a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration through a variety of occasions, including our Fun Days.
- We have recently switched to 'Dress for your day' attire, jeans approved on the weekdays!
- Product loan and discount programs- Rent Generac equipment for free for up to 4 days!