We Are Sempra: Advancing a Better Future for All
As a premier energy infrastructure company serving 36 million consumers in North America, Sempra embraces its role as a leader in advancing a net-zero future. At Sempra, you can help shape a better future for our communities and our planet, alongside a workforce of 19,000 talented teammates. As an equal opportunity employer, Sempra is proud to bring together people with diverse perspectives and experiences. The company is consistently recognized for its sustainable business practices and long-standing commitment to building a high-performing culture focused on safety, workforce development and training, and diversity and inclusion. Sempra is the only North American utility sector company included on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and was also named one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" for 2021 by Fortune Magazine. Join us as we collaborate in providing cleaner, safer and more reliable energy to our customers and communities.
Sempra is dedicated to providing Interns an exceptional experience with the ability to work on projects that are critical to our team's success.
This intern position offers a variety of exposure and experience within various Human Resource specialty areas. As an HR Intern, you'll spend your time with a group of peers from diverse backgrounds and you'll be mentored by your peers, teammates, and senior leaders to guide your professional development along the way. Projects may be within our Benefits, Compensation, Human Resources, and Organizational Development teams, as well as key strategic initiatives. This intern position will have a focus on technology within the HR areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working under general supervision, this position will provide support to the benefits, compensation, human resources, and organizational development groups in the areas of research, analysis, and SharePoint site design and other related programs.
* Offers a supporting role in human resources deliverables to clients.
* Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
* Pursuing Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related discipline (pursuing Masters Degree in HR-related discipline preferred)
* Preferred GPA 3.5 or above; minimum GPA 3.0
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must have advanced technology skills in SharePoint site development as well as power BI and Microsoft Office.
* Must reside in Southern California or be willing to relocate upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.