Job Description (Posting).
Title: Datacenter Windows / H&F Engineer, working in 24X7 environment in rotating shifts
Mandatory H&F Skills
* Accountable for 24*7 support for overall Infra/ Datacenter (Servers, Storage, Racks etc) Operations.
* 100% hands-on datacenter management (servers, racks, fiber / copper cablings etc.),
* Well versed working (Racking / Stacking / Cabling / Decommissioning / Break-fix) on DC Hardware e.g. Servers, Storage, Backup, Router, Switches firewall etc.
* 3-7 years of experience in managing datacenters operations of a large and complex customer.
* Experience in Capacity planning for Rack space, power, cooling, DC modular containment, necessary monitoring tools and services.
* Handling Incidents / Service Request and adhering to contractual SLAs
* Coordinating with Various DC Vendors for new projects and Break fixes
* Supporting Project teams for new installations and decommissioning.
* Routing DC Monitoring and Maintenance activities
* Flexible, continuous learner, excellent communicator, works well in team environment, appreciates challenge, comfortable and effective working in new areas that require experimentation and rapid problem solving.
* Requires excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
* Emergency communication system support including working with 3rd parties
* Knowledge of Operational tools like deployment, provisioning, monitoring, performance measurement tools etc.
* Responsible for analyzing production operations and initiates corrective actions to ensure operational stability and efficient work-flow.
* Excellent on Process adherence
* Hands on knowledge on MS Office (Word / Excel / Power Point / Visio etc.)
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue (2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts (5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
B Tech, B.E, BE/B.Tech (Hons)
No. of Positions
BPS-Onsite Support Services-Desk Side Services
Business Supp FT
Auto req ID