Position Title: Material Handler
Wage: $18.50 per hour
Would you like to get in with a company that has a great reputation? Do you have experience working with shipping and receiving as well as forklift experience? Are you tired of dead end jobs and instead want one that will reward you for your hard work? This position may be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Move merchandise from receiving dock to proper location, process let down sheet and re-label merchandise if necessary.
- Perform cycle counts, investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Verify merchandise order is accurate and complete, stack and wrap merchandise, load in trailer and process docs.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment as assigned - Only after training and certification by the company.
- Pick orders for shipment.
- Receive and process UPS inbound shipments and supply orders. Pick store supply and UPS orders to prep for shipment.
- Verify count an SKU, stack on pallets, label pallets, process documents and relocate merchandise.
- Knowledge of operating RF Terminal, bar code scanner, 2-way radio, computer terminal.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold environments entire shift, client training.
- Preferred Exp. operating forklift and pallet jack.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language on a basic level.
- Ability to count accurately and perform basic math.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. (team lift) continuously throughout the shift.
- Must be able to twist, bend, squat throughout entire shift.
- Walk/stand for extended periods throughout entire shift.