Position Title: Truss Builder
Wage: $13.00 per hour
If you're looking for consistency and a company that wants you to grow with them, then look no further! Not only will you stay active you can get the chance to pick up new skills with various tools.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Place precut parts on a production table or automated line.
- Assemble parts according to job paperwork provided using hand or power tools.
- Ensure assembled components meet established quality standards.
- Use a radial saw and other automated equipment properly as required by position.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures & practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs. (two person lift) occasionally and 50 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, balance, and stoop throughout shift.
- Must be able to grasp, finger, and feel frequently throughout shift.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled areas.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow instructions communicated in written, oral and diagram form.
- Experience using a hammer, tape measure and air-powered nail guns preferred.
- Previous experience in component manufacturing or construction preferred.
- Must be able to pass a tape measure test.
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with nearly 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process